* Offer available to new residential customers taking power and broadband together at one property. Offer excludes wiring and maintenance, and any extra line services. This offer is not available to customers who have had their services with Trustpower within the last 12 months. This offer may be subject to change or expiry without prior notice. We are not obliged to provide you with services unless we accept your application. We can decide whether or not to accept any application and credit criteria may apply. The bundle discount no longer applies if you switch power provider during the 24 month term. Your price for broadband applies for the Term. The 24 month term starts 14 days from the date of your confirmation letter, or when your broadband service is connected with Trustpower whichever is the later. Appliance installation costs are not included.
An exit fee is payable if you switch or terminate your power or broadband services during the 24 month term. This exit fee varies depending on which Samsung appliance you receive.
- If you choose the Samsung 255L Fridge (model SR255MLS) the exit fee is $700.
- If you choose the Samsung 343L Fridge (model SR342WTC) the exit fee is $850.
- If you choose the Samsung 450L Fridge (model SRL445BLS) the exit fee is $1,200.
- If you choose the Samsung 533L side by side Fridge (model SRF533DLS) the exit fee is $1,650.
- If you choose the Samsung 653L side by side Fridge (model SRF653CDLS) the exit fee is $2,500.
- If you choose the Samsung 7kg Washing Machine (model WW70J4233KW) the exit fee is $750.
- If you choose the Samsung 7.5kg Washing Machine (model WW75K5210WW) the exit fee is $950.
- If you choose the Samsung 10kg Washing Machine (model WF1104XBC) the exit fee is $1,200.
- If you choose the Samsung 43” Smart Television the exit fee is $700.
- If you choose the Samsung 50” Smart Television the exit fee is $1,100.
- If you choose the Samsung 55” Smart Television the exit fee is $1,300.
† We aim to provide the fastest speed available on your broadband connection for your broadband plan, which is up to 100mbps download speed and up to 20mbps upload speed when you are on the 100/20 fibre plan. For the 200/20 fibre plan this is up to 200mbps download speed and up to 20mbps upload speed. For the FibreMax plan this is up to 700-900mbps download speed and up to 400-450mbps upload speed. The speeds listed under each plan refer to theoretical maximum speeds, however actual speeds may vary and are affected by many factors which may be outside our control including the device you are using and its capabilities, your operating system and web-browser, and if you’re connecting wirelessly to your modem and the number of devices connecting via wifi.
†† Non-standard fibre - If your home is more than 200m from where the fibre cable access point is on the street, or you need additional internal wiring there may be an additional installation cost. ADSL or VDSL Broadband - If you do not already have an active phone and/or broadband connection there is a connection fee (minimum connection fee $63). If a technician is dispatched to the property or exchange in order to complete the connection there may be further charges up to $263.53. Should additional non-standard work be required to complete your connection, a quote will be provided.
In the event that Samsung are unable to provide the exact model of television, fridge or washing machine specified, Trustpower will work with Samsung to determine a replacement Samsung television, fridge or washing machine of equal or greater value. If this occurs we will contact you to advise of the details of the new Samsung appliance. If you choose not to accept the replacement Samsung appliance, you can terminate the agreement without paying any exit fees.
Full terms available at www.trustpower.co.nz/samsungofferterms