Thank you for choosing Trustpower. We commit to...
- Answering your calls promptly. Our customer service staff will always do all they can to resolve issues the first time you call.
- Always being friendly and professional. Our customer service teams are in New Zealand. They understand your needs and they genuinely care about doing their best for you.
- Offering plans that work for you. We realise that everyone has different needs, so we always aim to give you options. You can build a plan that works for you, select the ways you access information, and even make payments how and when you want.
- Offering savings on your power, gas, internet, and phone. You have a range of ways to save, including building a plan that suits your needs and a 15% prompt payment discount.
- Providing bills that are accurate, clear, and on time. Your invoice will clearly itemise your usage of all the services you have with us, and show one total to pay.
- Keeping you informed of any faults. If the power goes off, you can call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week for information. If the internet is down, you can call us for 12 hour, seven day technical support. For power, there’s also our TXT Faults Update service. We also have a dedicated web page to display any faults accross our services and offer you support.
You’ll find our full commitment in our Customer Service Agreement.