Thank you for choosing Trustpower. We commit to...
- Answering your calls promptly. Our customer service staff will always do all they can to resolve issues the first time you call.
- Always being friendly and professional. Our customer service teams are in New Zealand. They understand your needs and they genuinely care about doing their best for you.
- Offering plans that work for you. We realise that everyone has different needs, so we always aim to give you options. You can build a plan that works for you, select the ways you access information, and even make payments how and when you want.
- Offering great value bundles of electricity, gas, internet and phone. You can build a plan that meets your needs.
- Providing bills that are accurate, clear, and on time. Your invoice will clearly itemise your usage of all the services you have with us, and show one total to pay.
- Keeping you informed of any faults. If the power goes off, you can call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week for information. If the internet is down, you can call us for technical support seven days a week. For power, there’s also our TXT Faults Update service. We also have a dedicated web page to display any faults across our services and offer you support.
You’ll find our full commitment in our Customer Service Agreement.