- You’ll first be asked for your name, and details including your email address and phone numbers.
- There will be a quick online credit check. So long as your credit history is accepted, you can then answer questions to match the plan you want.
Information for phone and power
- If you currently have a phone account, you’ll be asked for the provider, account number, name on the bill and your phone number.
- If you’ll be moving to the address, you’ll be asked for the move date.
- You’ll be asked if the power is currently on.
- You’ll be asked for any information needed by the meter reader, such as if there is a dog on the property.
- You’ll be asked if you’re a vulnerable customer. If you are, you’ll need to provide confirmation.
Information for broadband
- You’ll be asked the same phone and power details as above.
- You’ll then be asked whether the connection will be over broadband or the Fibre network.
- You’ll be asked whether you’re currently connected over broadband or Fibre and there’s a range of questions to get your connection set up.
Information for gas
- You’ll be asked how easily the meter or delivery point can be accessed.
- For reticulated gas, you’ll be asked if the gas is currently on.
- For bottled gas, you’ll be asked if you need a delivery now.
- You’ll be asked for any information needed by the meter reader or delivery team.
Information for billing
- You’ll be asked for your billing and payment preferences. You’ll need to choose a password and confirm a billing delivery address.
Now you're ready to sign up with Trustpower for power, phone, internet and gas.