Some of the benefits of working for TrustPower
Here at TrustPower we recognise that you have your individual priorities, goals and ambitions. We value this and want to support you in every way we can.
That's why we make every effort to provide you with diverse benefits to balance your own lifestyle and needs with your work commitments. We understand how important it is to evaluate rewards and benefits a company has to offer.
Here are a few examples to show how TrustPower rewards and supports employees:
- Employee Assistance Programme is a totally confidential service provided for employees to help with personal and work-related issues.
- Regular Social Events such as Xmas parties, a variety of social sport teams from beach volleyball to kickboxing, and inter-departmental challenges to foster team spirit and have a good time.
- Flexible Working Conditions which give employees the opportunity to develop a healthy work-life balance.
- Wellness Program provides employees with free vaccinations, fortnightly massages, 12 week challenge with a Personal Trainer.
- Performance-based Remuneration based on Key Accountabilities (KAs) give us the opportunity to recognise and reward employees who achieve their objectives.
- Day Care facilities are planned for our Head Office in Mount Maunganui.
- Legal Services benefits package provided exclusively for TrustPower employees.
- Banking Benefits such as 'Mates Rates' on a range of WestPac Services.
- Relocation Consultant to assist new-comers to the Bay of Plenty with advice and information to make the move easier for you and your family.
- Planning For Your Future Workshops which covers information in the areas of finance, activities, health & wellbeing, wills and trusts.
Our benefits are intended to attract and retain our most important resources – our employees.